Perhaps one of the most common types of home improvement projects is the bathroom. In fact, it is a nearly a tie between the bathroom or the kitchen as the most common updated rooms of a home! And like any other home improvement project, a bathroom remodel – especially one that is located off the master bedroom – means there are a variety of choices to be made from the types of flooring and fixtures to features such as the bathroom vanity and lights.
So what kind of elements does one consider when a bathroom remodel is being planned? After all, there are so many choices! But perhaps the first thing to do is to have a plan. Be sure to keep things such as budget and useable space key determinants in the process so that you can move forward. Of course, if you work with a skilled team of remodelers, then you can be sure that they will know to plan the space so that you get the most boost for your budget.
As you begin thinking about upgrades, don’t forget about choosing a bathroom vanity that complements your style. No longer is one relegated to boring Formica countertops for the bathroom! Today’s homeowners can choose from a variety of surfaces such as inlaid tiles, natural stone or even custom pieces that add depth and beauty. But each of these bathroom vanity tops offer a range of features or options of customizing. As you make your decision, keep in mind these basics of bathroom vanity choices.
The bathroom vanity you choose should:
· Be crafted to accommodate the placement of the sink to be wherever you need it to go.
· Be either a complete match to the bathroom vanity material or either an intentional contrast that still complements the colors and style of the room.
· Coordinate with your choice of commode and shower/bathtub.
· Be able to accommodate and work with whatever fixtures you have chosen as part of the remodel. Keep in mind that the faucets are typically either widespread designs that require at least 3 drilled holes to be made or center spread faucets can have 1 to 3 holes to be drilled.
· Be able to withstand the use of styling tools, make up, etc. should you plan on getting ready at your vanity.
A bathroom remodel is a fun way to add new life and space to a home. If you are considering upgrading your home’s bathroom, then talk to a local team about the process and learn what type of bathroom vanity will best suit your needs, space and budget. Then, get ready to prepare for your day in style!
Many websites provide additional information on the topic of a bathroom vanity. One such site worth visiting is http://www.minneapolisgranite.com/bathroom-vanity-st-paul/
Janet Slagell independently authors articles for WebDrafter, Inc. for search engine marketing. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those solely of the author, and not of any other person, company or organization. No guarantee or warranty, express or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, fitness, or use of the content herein.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Janet_Slagell/285006